Monday, March 14, 2011

What happened on that wall??

This is the project I did for my Modern Illustration class. My teacher got inspired from Banksy's artworks & he wanted us to do something similar like that.

Concept: "Look at me now"
That's the title of Chris Brown's new song. But I actually was inspired by a small that my high school teacher had told me "Behind every stranger is a story that we can get a lesson from there". Everybody needs to be seen & need to be heard, even a very simple thing can mean a lot to them.

Process:
I asked my friend Dui to help me take a picture of her:

Then I took the picture in the hallway of school & start to work on that

My camera didn't work so well, so I had to change the color a bit in photoshop. After 3 hours in class, this is my final image:

wall, look

No comments:

Post a Comment